Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Help with the Mobile View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • prasadshivangi
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

Like how we can have a different menu for the desktop version of the website and a different menu for the mobile version, I just wanted to understand if there is any way in which I can have a different homepage for the desktop version of the website and a different homepage for the mobile version.

I have not found any information anywhere, hence, had to ask you. Do let me know if you can guide me in any manner.

Thank you,
    Shivangi

Hi @prasadshivangi

To have a different menu for desktop and mobile, you have to go to Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations and then select ‘Main Menu’ for both Main Navigation (desktop) and Mobile Navigation.

Regards,

prasadshivangi
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

Thank you for your reply. I have created a different menu for computer and a different menu for mobile devices – however the homepage is the same for both computers as well as mobile.

I want to have a different static homepage for the mobile – so that when people open the website on their mobile device, they get a more friendly and light weight homepage.

is it possible to create a different homepage for mobile devices?

I read a few articles and it seems to be slightly complicated. Can you help me with your views please? I have provided the links below:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16165211/how-to-set-a-different-static-homepage-for-mobile-version-wordpress
    http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/165448/different-front-page-for-mobile

Thank you,
    Shivangi

Hi Shivangi,

That is indeed possible, but as you mentioned, it is complicated and we do not have support for it.

The best option would be to hire a developer to help you with it.

Thanks!

prasadshivangi
    Participant

Alright. Thanks Edcel.

You’re welcome, @prasadshivangi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.