Home / Forums / ePix Support / Help with updating Visual Composer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Aaron Petrik
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to update my website for the first time in a couple of months and there have been some changes in the Visual Composer that I never got around to updating until I logged in today. I noticed a very marked decrease in my ability to edit Pages via the Visual Composer, specifically: not being able to access Slide Sets or add new images to them, the view window being clipped and immoveable, and a few other things.

When I tried to update the Visual Composer to the latest version, I was directed to pay for it. I was under the impression that by buying the ePix theme that Visual Composer was included – is this correct? How should I proceed?

Thanks,
    -Aaron

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

That’s correct, you do not have to pay for it. To update Visual Composer, follow this guide here: http://help.themeva.com/theme-issues/

That should resolve the issue, please ensure that the Theme is the latest version ( 2.0 ) and wordpress is upto date too. If you’re still having issues with the Slide Sets etc, it maybe a plugin issue, try disabling other plugins one-by-one to see which one is the cause.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.