October 25, 2016 at 10:08 am #93027
Firstly thanks again for the theme, everything is excellent. Just a few questions regarding the website.
Here is my website that i’ve just launched : http://www.opulenceuk.com
1. I’m not sure how i can link buttons with different parts of a single page; eg the sign up now button at the top how can that send the client to the bottom?
2. I prefer the website on 75% zoom, is it at all possible to be able to change the website to be on that without me editing everything to that size? I feel this would work better for the mobile site.
3. If you look on the third page you can see a little boarder around the flexishape, how can i get rid of this?
4. The logo thats displayed in the header on the mobile site doesn’t look the best quality, even though the image is high quality. Anyway to change this?
Thanks in advance, If you could access my page that’ll be great!
– Opulence UK.October 25, 2016 at 2:20 pm #93052
1. You just need to add an anchor name to the row you are targeting, then you can link to it using the anchor name. For example, add anchor name “signup” to the row via Row Settings, then you can link the button to http://www.opulenceuk.com/#signup
2. You will need to manually update the size of the fonts as there is no easy way to automatically scale it to 75%
3. That really small border has actually been fixed on the newest version of YOU. Can you please
4. The logo you are using, though high quality, is actually pretty small as you see here: http://www.opulenceuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo-2.1-small.png
On mobile, it needs to fill a wider area, that is why it stretches out and loses quality. It is best to upload a bigger version of the logo around 400px in width.
That should fix the quality issue on mobile.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.