Home / Forums / ePix Support / Hide blog date and categories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • redburlesque
    Participant

Hi Themeva!

I want to hide the date, image icon and blog categories on the left hand side of my blog homepage and individual pages, between the menu and post title, as well as the date below each post. I’ve searched but can’t find anything in the documentation to do this.

Can you help?

The blog homepage is here – http://caughtincolour.com.au/galleries/pic-of-the-day-2/

As you’ll see, I’m using it differently to a normal blog, so don’t want the additional info displaying.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  redburlesque.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can switch off the post meta data via Appearance > Theme Options > Blog > Display Post Metadata > Disable. This will however disable it site wide?

You can set the alignment too using the “Post Metadata Align” option. This will provide you with the full width option.

redburlesque
    Participant

Arghh! Had to be something ridiculously simple, didn’t it! 😉 Thanks.

Two more things: I’ve set the image in the posts to display in a lightbox without a frame, but the frame is still showing. Also, the date of the post is still displaying at the end of the text for each and I don’t want it to. Can you tell me how to fix these?

Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m not sure why it’s still showing, but this will definitely remove it. Add the following CSS into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.post-metadata-wrap {display:none;}

Have you set both options, there is an option for Single Blog Images and Blog Page Images. Set both of them to none frame.

If that doesn’t work, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.