Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Hiding Portfolio Footer Items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Noah
    Participant

Hi Andy,

While a nice feature, I would like to hide the automatic footer items that appear on Portfolio posts since I use the Portfolio for many different things. For example you can see on this page that it shows “related” items and also just below “related” it shows forward and back links to sequentially move through the Portfolio posts:

http://dev.learnaslead.com/?portfolio=us-vs-them

Is there any option to check or something I can place in the Theme Options Custom CSS to completely disable both the related items and sequential navigation links at the bottom of Portfolio posts?

Thanks!

Noah

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Noah,

These aren’t related to the theme. It looks like a plugin posting them there? Either way, you can add this to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.jp-relatedposts {display:none;}

Noah
    Participant

Thanks Andy, you’re exactly right, based on your comment I found that the WordPress jetpack has an option to enable related posts, I turned it off. So now on the same page ( http://dev.learnaslead.com/portfolio/us-vs-them/ ), for example, the related items no longer show, but I do still see the links at bottom to sequentially go back to the previous post (Performance vs. Learning Goals) or go forward to the next post (Shayne Hughes Keynote Address (audio) – “The Ultimate Obstacle to Leadership”), it that part of the theme and can that be disabled? Thanks, Noah

Noah
    Participant

Ok, I think what I’m asking is how to hide the post navigation at the bottom of portfolio pages… (trying many things from the internet but don’t have it yet).

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, they’re part of the theme. You can add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.nextprevious_posts {display:none;}

Noah
    Participant

Perfect, thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.