Home / Forums / ePix Support / Home Button not working on menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Rob Ward
    Participant

Hi. I have found that the “home” button on the menu is not working. If I am on a different page it is not possible to get back to the home page without using the breadcrumb link. I have tried it from each of the different pages and none will work. Any suggestions please.
    Thanks Rob

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Without seeing your site I am not quite sure what is happening. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Rob Ward
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

I have shuffled a few things around including changing your permalinks to be more SEO friendly. From /page?id=2342 to /info for example.

You just needed to add the page ‘Home’ into the menu instead of a custom link. No need to set a posts page either as setting it as a blog template does this for you.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rob Ward
    Participant

Hi Tom.

Thanks for that. I actually thought I had added the page to the menu – but hey ho thanks for sorting it. I think the “posts page” was left over from the original demo content – I hadn’t finished clearing out the menu stuff I am not using.
    Thanks for your help. I have anotherquery/problem but will start a new ticket as it is a very different issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.