Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Home Drop Down

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Dennis
    Participant

(This has gotta be an easy fix that I’m just overlooking, but help would be appreciated.)

I’m having a problem with my drop downs on the menu bar. Everything looks great except for the drop down underneath “Home”. Instead of one, there are three columns underneath it (and I don’t have nearly enough info to need all that). I know it’s got to be a simple setting issue that I’m not seeing. Could anyone direct me where to change that?

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Without seeing your site I am not 100% sure what you mean but it sounds like you have the extended menu CSS class added.

To check this, go to Appearance > Menus > Screen Options (top right) > CSS Classes > Click Home > See if any text is in the CSS class > If so, remove this and it should work.

If not, please reply with your sites URL and login details and I will take a further look into this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dennis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The best way to reduce the size would be to edit the actual image itself. It has a lot of space around the image and reducing this should then drop the menu on the same line as the logo without resizing the logo.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dennis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dennis
    Participant

Also, this is just me being nit-picky, but it there a way for me to move the logo slightly, so that’s it’s centered and a bit lower? 🙂

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use the Live Skin Customizer to adjust the horizontal and position (left, right or centered) of the logo. Simply adding a line break tag will push the content of the footer onto another line. Look here for more information.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dennis
    Participant

Perfect, thanks!
    Hopefully I’ll only bother you with one more question (hopefully). If I wanted to add a place for visitors to upload content, is that something that should be done on the hosting end of things?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This sounds like you require a plugin, have a search through a few of these to find one that might suit you. Plugins here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.