Home / Forums / ePix Support / Home Page // CCS?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Meggan Trobaugh
    Participant

Hi there,

Novice to say the least – but here goes my question:

My home page is a page with a grid gallery with out a title. Which is working perfectly, however, I have a bit of space that I would like to remove. Ideally the homepage would be a grid starting from the very top with out any white showing at the top. Or at least match the margin on the left.

I got as far as inspecting and finding the “offending” area – but I know enough to know I don’t know enough. So before I go in and ruin my site with my ignorance. I thought I better ask what to do next. Or even if it is possible to remove or alter easily.

Sceenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Kq0hJrF35TSUpkd2RJSmQ4dVE/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Meggan,

Not to worry, that is what I am here for.

Did you add the gallery via the Page Config tabs or via Visual Composer?

If you added it via Visual Composer, try adding it using the Page Config tabs > Gallery > Grid Gallery as this should butt it up to the top more.

If you added it via the Page Config, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Meggan Trobaugh
    Participant

Worked like a charm Tom. Thank you! (probably should of been able to think of that on my own, way to many days stuck in front of a screen will take the common sense right out of me) Thanks again!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.