Home / Forums / ePix Support / Home page error after importing demo content

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Erin McGuire
    Participant

I just started looking at the theme options today. I had pages set up from using a different WP template. I set a static home page in WP. After that, I deleted a Photocrati gallery from the Home Page and then used the Visual Composer to add a single image using the slide type gallery option. I realized then that I wanted to use the demo data and so went and deleted all the WP pages I had created already and then imported the demo data for ePix. Now my home page shows the following:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home/bigfoot0550/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 154

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /home/bigfoot0550/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 157

I dont know if error is coming from the gallery I tried to create before or if it came in with the demo content or if I created the problem by making changes to theme and then trying to import the demo content.

Thank you

Erin McGuire
    Participant

Never mind, it seems to have fixed itself.

Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

This error is displayed when the datasource is not selected within a gallery. Just for future reference.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.