Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Home Page Image is not Responding on Mobile devices

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Sylva Wilson
    Participant

On the following website: http://tishaura4mayor.com/ the home page image I have up is not responding on mobile devices to show the candidates face. Can you give me some code to force that on phones and ipads to show where her face is and still show the words that I have on the home page over her face?

I will have more content I will be adding shortly to the lower portion of the page but if that messes up the rest of the page I will just put it on the inner pages (about us, etc.)

Hi @sylwilson

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Sylva Wilson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @sylwilson

As I have rechecked, the image is actually responding, however, you have set the image as background that is why it is behaving to cover the space on that container.

The best option would be to reposition the background using this CSS:

.row.bg_position_center_top, .row.bg_position_center_top .vc_parallax-inner.skrollable{
    background-position; right top !important;
    }

Please copy and paste it into Theme Options > Custom CSS > Mobile CSS

Thanks!

Sylva Wilson
    Participant

I tried your suggestion, however it is still not showing her face on mobile phone. I realize it’s a request that is a little tough being that her face is not a repeating image…Can you think of another way to push her more to the left?

Sylva Wilson
    Participant

I edited the photo to be in the middle so it’s working now. Nevermind:)

Glad it’s now working, @sylwilson

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.