Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Home page header and footer fonts different from rest of website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • alan665
    Participant

Hi,

I believe this may be related to another users bug posted here on the forums.

I’m currently using WordPress 4.5.3 with DynamiX fully updated as well as Visual composer and Woocommerce.

My main menu/footer is different from the rest of my website, any tweaks using any settings wont resolve the issue.

In my example image the bottom screenshot is my home page and the top is a random page from the rest of my website. This bug has only recently cropped up for me.

Any help would be appreciated as other than this the theme is working fantastically for me.

UPDATE: Another error were getting on the homepage is that certain parameters in visual composer dont work properly. The artwork at the top of the page is set to fill the browser window unless the user scrolls, but that only happens if you load the page, then resize the browser. I wonder if this could be related to the header font size issue

Regards,
    Alan.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  alan665.

Hi Alan,

The only difference I see on the menu on the homepage compared to the other pages is the font-size. Is this the difference you are referring to? If not, please specify the differences.

Also, please send over your site’s login credentials so we can check the other issues from our end.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.