Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Home page title

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • DIPTISH NASKAR
    Participant

When ever I am providing the Title of the site the same is overlapping with the Custom menu that I have defined for the site. Do please let me know that how can I provide the Title so that it does not overlaps with the menu.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link please? It sounds like  you need to add extra height to the #header CSS. See DynamiX/style.css

#header.pages { height:150px !important;}
    #header.gallery {height:120px !important;}
    #header.gallery3d {height:80px !important;}

DIPTISH NASKAR
    Participant

http://wwwkolkataweddingtales.com. I have removed the title Kolkata wedding Tales from the header as it was overlapping with the Custom Menu that I have defined in the site.

DIPTISH NASKAR
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I had provided the link but did not get a reply from you. Can you please look into this issues

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m confused as to what you want me to do?

If you want the logo to remain, you will have to reduce the menu width or the logo width. Unfortunately there isn’t a lot else you can do.

DIPTISH NASKAR
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t have a logo, what I want is, the site title should appear on the top and as of now whenever I am giving the site title it is getting overlapped with the Custom menu that I have defined and as they appear on the Home Page. I hope I was able to clear your confusion.

I am not a techie, so please guide me as how can I achieve the same.

Anonymous

As Andy said try reducing the number of menus. Or its all about just CSS. Use chrome inspector or firebug for firefox to play with the CSS.

Hope they might help you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Diptish, I’m still not sure what you mean – I do not see any overlapping. It maybe better if you do a screenshot of what you mean?

DIPTISH NASKAR
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I am attaching the screen shot of the overlapping title in the Home page. I hope this might help you

Overlap Titles

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.