Home / Forums / ePix Support / Homepage blank

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Carlos Muray
    Participant

Hi guys i have an urgent issue, client warned me that her homepage was giving a blank screen… nobody touched wpadmin or ftp, if i go to http://www.saivita.com/ i get blankscreen wich it was working before, if you go to a page like http://www.saivita.com/flowers/ you get everything ok.

WHAT IS GOING ON??

Carlos Muray
    Participant

We didnt touched anything, what is wrong with this

Carlos Muray
    Participant

need support…

Carlos Muray
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

Please do not post many posts, I will get round to everyone. You can search the forum to find a solution for this issue too.

There are a number of things to check.

1. Check that on your home page, if you have a gallery, that you have selected a datasource for the gallery as not selecting one will cause the gallery to break.

2. If there is no gallery on the page or it has a datasource selected, you will need to up your hosting memory.

Please follow the WordPress memory guide here.

If that doesn’t work, try upping you suhosin value value on your server. You will need to ask them to increase to the following suhosin value:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000
    suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Most servers have a higher value by default, the odd one or two are too low.

I tried to log into your site to take a look but the login does not work.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Carlos Muray
    Participant

Carlos Muray
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

Figured it out. There was something corrupt within your slide set. So I re-created it and renamed the old one as ‘old’ for reference. It all now works for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Carlos Muray
    Participant

Hi that was not the gallery i was using, it was the one without animation and displaying the complete picture, how do i do to change it, can u change it like the one u renamed “old”

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

When I logged into your site I did not change any settings to do with the gallery, only the slide set. Whatever was set previous is what is there now. The fullscreen gallery has this slight zoom animation.
    The slide sets are where you set the images from, they have no control over the animation of the gallery.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Carlos Muray
    Participant

Well settings are changed, there was no animation and the image is getting resized, wich it wasnt it was showing 100% of the picture… right now its only showing 30% of the picture and stretched… i need this solved.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

Exactly which browser are you using? This is not happening at all on my computer. Please can you also try resetting your browser cache.

If resetting the cache does not work, please can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Carlos Muray
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

The website is the frame, unless you squash the portrait image, it will not fit in. If you have a landscape image, it would fit in fine.

But, you can use the following CSS classes to fit the height or width so portrait images show fully within your gallery. Click here to see the documentation.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.