Home / Forums / ePix Support / Homepage Menu Mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Peter
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to have a static non-hiding menu on the homepage which I have setup. Though now on mobile devices all you see is the menu button and logo, no more homepage slideshow. I would like to have the menu button along with the slideshows still viewing on mobile.

Also I have setup some social icons in the menu but on mobile they do not appear.

I can send you URL if needed.

Thanks,
    Peter

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

You can turn off responsive so the sidebars will show but Andy is in the middle of making this work correctly with both iPhone and iPads so it may not work correctly at the moment. Just a heads up. It will work in the next version of ePix mind.

If you have added your content via the Menu Sidebar Panel within Appearance > Widgets, this content will not be shown on mobile devices as it will take up too much room. You can however, use the following CSS to show this content.

If you only have a small amount of content on there, you can use the following CSS to show it again. Add the code to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS.

.menu-sidebar-panel {
    display: block !important;
    margin-bottom: -120px !important;
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter
    Participant

Thanks, I will look for the update and thanks for the code on adding in the widget content to mobile.

Peter
    Participant

Hi Tom,

When I turn off responsive my main menu is being duplicated?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry about this, the mobile menu was not hidden by default. I have added the following custom CSS to hide this.

#mobilemenu {
    display:none;}

For reference, this was added to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter
    Participant

That works, thanks!

Matt Greenham
    Participant

This code has not worked for me and I get duplicate menu when non responsive is selected.

#mobilemenu {
    display:none;}

Do I have to use it with certain settings?

Thanks in advince

Matt Greenham
    Participant

It’s ok, fixed it now. I placed the code in the mobile css initially – it needs to custom css!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.