Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Homepage not loading correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • shazzamit
    Participant

URL: http://198.143.161.250/~jeremiah/

The theme was working great until: I was editing the home page with visual composer then clicked update and the homepage has not loaded correctly since.
    I am getting the following error message:
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in /home/jeremiah/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1949

Also getting other fatal error messages for different lines other than “1949”

Please advise

shazzamit
    Participant

Additional error message:
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in /home/jeremiah/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/options-framework.php on line 0

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like Visual Composer is de-activated as you can just see the code on the front end.

That error is a WordPress error that the server is maxing the execution time. I recommend contacting your hosting company about this to see if they can try out the following.

Could you please increasing the max_execution_time and see the results (for example set it 0) ?

Some articles how to increase :
    http://wordpress.mcdspot.com/2012/03/20/ways-to-increase-max-file-upload-size-and-execution-time/
    http://www.clickonf5.org/11921/solution-for-wordpress-php-error-maximum-execution-time-of-30-seconds-exceeded/

If you can’t set it to 0 or increase this value, then you will need contact to your hosting service for more help.

Is this error message only appearing when you save the home page? Or does anything else trigger this?

Kind regards,
    Tom

shazzamit
    Participant

I took out the following code from the home page and the home page is now loading correctly.

[vc_column width="1/3"][imageeffect image=”3897″ target=”_self” css_animation=”right-to-left” align=”alignleft”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row custom_background="custom" bg_color="#000000" wide_row="yes" font_color="#1e73be"][vc_column width="1/4"][socialwrap align="left"][socialicon name="fb"][/socialicon][socialicon name="linkedin"][/socialicon][socialicon name="twitter"][/socialicon][socialicon name="google"][/socialicon][socialicon name="youtube"][/socialicon][/socialwrap][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/4"][vc_tweetmeme type="horizontal"][vc_facebook type="button_count"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/4"][vc_googleplus type="medium" annotation="inline"][vc_pinterest][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/4"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is very weird, I have never seen a shortcode from Visual Composer kill a page before. I recommend re-creating those elements to see if it still works with the page again. It might have been some corrupt code I am not sure.

Glad you have sorted it though. Thank you for coming back to me.

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.