Home / Forums / ePix Support / Homepage Not Loading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Nicolette
    Participant

Hi – I recently updated WordPress and plugins that needed updating as well. Over the weekend was making numerous updates to the images on my site, replacing images in my galleries and on my homepage. My site isn’t loading on most cellphones, but will on desktops. I have optimized the images on my homepage along with a handful of others, however, I’ve never had an issue before loading, which makes me think its something to do with the updates.

I’m not sure if it’s a theme issue or not, but I am trying to determine what might be causing the issue.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Nicolette
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi @navner

Can you please send over your login credentials so we can personally check and test on this further from our end?

Regards,

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi @navner

i checked your site on mobile and I do not see any issues. Your site actually loads perfectly fine.

Can you please try to clear your browser cache and check again your site?

Regards,

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi

So I just tried again today on my desktop and mobile, and the image won’t load. Only a small part loads at the very top of the page.

Nicolette
    Participant

It seems to be up now, strange momentary glitch! Thank you.

You’re welcome, @navner

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Nicolette
    Participant

Hello,

I hate having to ask about this again, but my homepage doesn’t seem to be loading again. It had started working, and I haven’t made any updates since it started working. I tried to view it on my cell a couple days ago, and the homepage, only a very small portion of the image would show and the menu would not show.

Just tried to view it on my desktop, and the main image was not showing up, just a small part at the very top. I really don’t know what could be causing this, especially since it was just working. The images are smaller and optimized for the web, so size should not be a concern.

Thanks so much for your help!

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi @navner

Can you please give us permission to disable all plugins for us to check further on this issue?

Regards,

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi @navner

I have disabled the plugins except Visual Composer and your site works fine on all browsers.

I have already reactivated the plugins. What you can do is disable again the plugins (except Visual Composer) then slowly reactivate one by one to check and identify which of those plugins is causing the issue.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.