Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How can I reposition the social icons?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • thiomas
    Participant

I want the social icons in the upper portion of my page 2 columns (right) page… but they look to be awkwardly placed next to a slider gallery I have created.

I would like to either create a bit of space beneath the social icons or include them in the sidebar.

Any ideas on this one?

thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you mean your own social icons or the DynamiX ones?

thiomas
    Participant

Dynamix’s icons

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you send me a link so I can see what you mean or if I’m guessing right you just want to create some space. try adding the following HTML before the gallery shortcode.

`pre type=”php”`
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    `/pre`

thiomas
    Participant

All good for now.

Useful enhancement would be a shortcode to “place” social icons within a sidebar widget.

Thank you

T.

picshaman
    Participant

Yes, i would actually like to manually insert the social icons anywhere…. rather than installing a new plugin or manually connected social app to the site… 

eg. get the php code for the buttons and insert into a new div above the footer…

any ideas?

same goes for the twitter feed….

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

At the moment it's not possible, I'd need to turn them into shortcodes in order for it to work. 

picshaman
    Participant

that would be very useful… also anyway to get the mini dialogue boxes up rather than it go to full page when sharing? facebook-like acceoting boxes? 

also – what would be very useful is a linkedin button……… more than 100 million people on linkedin as of yesterday……… 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'll consider putting this in for the next update. Just need to find the time 😉

picshaman
    Participant

cheers so much. will wait with eager anticipation. well done andy i hope you are finding much success with this theme!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.