Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How do I do this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Alex
    Participant

On this page…

http://dynamix.themeva.com

The very first line after the rev slider where it says…

DynamiX is an incredibly powerful , responsive , feature packed WordPress theme.

I get that it is a general shaded box but when I try to put some text in to quotes it bunches all the text into a few lines rather than just one straight line on the site above. Any ideas?

Also I cannot see the shortcode for highlighting text like the text above is highlighted in blue.

Is the shaded box split in to two columns one for the quote and one for the buy it now button?

Thanks in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

It sounds like you need to set a width for your quotes within Visual Composer.
    To highlight text, edit a page > Text block > Highlight some text > Styles > Highlight.
    The row is most lightly split into 5/6 + 1/6.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alex
    Participant

Hey Tom

Thanks for your help.

I got the highlighted text to work so thank you for that.

Still struggling with setting the width of quotes, can you be a little clearer? Where exactly within the visual composer would I set this?

Thanks

Alex
    Participant

I can see it is done like this on the site…. how can I do this?

<div class="nv-skin blockquote_quotes left" style="width:740px"><span class="quote left"><span>“</span></span>
    <p><span class="medium-text">DynamiX is an incredibly powerful ,¬†<span class="highlight one">responsive</span>¬†, ¬†feature packed WordPress them<span class="quote right"><span>”</span></span>e.</span></p>
    </div>

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

To add a width to your quotes, go to a page > Edit it > Edit your quote box > A window should appear > Scroll down to Width > Edit width and save.

This should change the width of your quotes so they are not all bunched up.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.