Home / Forums / You Theme Support / How to add an image to the Footer in the You Modern Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant

Hi,

I have the You Modern Theme demo activated. I want to insert my SSL Ceal image in the footer of the website. I inserted this code in the Right Column Footer input box that is in the Customize section but I am still unable to add to the image. What code am I to insert in the footer section to get the image to show?.

Hi @thepeoplesartist

The best option to add that seal would be via the Footer Widgets which is under Appearance > Widgets

You can add it to whichever column you’d like.

Regards,

THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant

Hey,

the option provided dowsnt work because it doesnt place the images in the lower footer section where the copyright 2016 text is. Please help.

Hi @thepeoplesartist

Can you send the code so we can try to add it here from our end?

Regards,

THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @thepeoplesartist

We missed asking for your login information. Can you please send it over so we can add the code for you and position it correctly?

Thanks!

THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @thepeoplesartist

The seal has been added. Can you please check if this is how you want it?

Regards

THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant

In mobile view the images overlap. Also iam planning to get rid of the meta, recent post and searchable fields.

Hi @thepeoplesartist

I checked your site on mobile and I do not see any images overlapping. Can you send screenshots so we can check on that?

You can remove the meta, recent post and searchable fields via Appearance > Widgets > Footer Column 2 (just click Recent Posts then click delete, Footer Column 3 for Meta, and Footer Column 4 for Search)

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.