Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to create Showcase?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Leo
    Participant

Hi,

How do you create the gallery shown in the showcase section of the live demo? http://themeforest.net/item/dynamix-premium-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/113901

I've only seen ways to make gallerys that are tied to blog posts. I want a gallery shows items that are not shown in the blog.

leo

Cody Sheehy
    Participant

One way would be to create a slideset of images and select that instead of a catagory of blog posts. When setting up your slideset, have each slide set image link to a page.

Leo
    Participant

I've created a slideset, but not sure how to set the slideset as. I've tried using the shortcode generator, but always displays undefined if i don't set the the post categories. And if I do set the post categories, the shortcode generated does not contain anything referring to the slideset.

Leo
    Participant

ok, I figured out how to create it in the page settings. What I couldn't figure out is how to show the "visit site" button you have in the example.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Leo,

There is a fix for the undefined issue on the support forum index page. 

As for the visit site, they are just button shortcodes placed into the description box. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.