Home / Forums / You Theme Support / How to customize Menu Bar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • 2XDSWU
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to edit the menu bar text and etc to be able to stand out with the positively demo but no matter how I edit it still remains the same. How can I change the text color, font style and bold and font size etc.

2XDSWU
    Participant

My Website
    21thirty.com

Hi @2xdswu

You can change the text color, font style etc via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins

Regards,

2XDSWU
    Participant

I tried changing via the customize skins > fonts however nothing change when I edit the settings.

It still remains the same.

I just wanna make it bold and 2 size bigger.

Hi @2xdswu

Can you please send over your login credentials so we can personally test this from our end?

Regards,

2XDSWU
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @2xdswu

I just tested this and was able to change the font size of the menu bar.

You have to specify the font size via Customize > Customize Skins > Font Settings > General > Font Size

Regards,

2XDSWU
    Participant

May i know how to change the font size, style and font type for only the head ?

I want to make it bigger font, bold and using another font style.

2XDSWU
    Participant

May I also know what theme is this using ?

http://you.acoda.com/responsive-wordpress-theme/parallax/

The name of it and the install demo name is completely different.

Hi @2xdswu

You can change the font settings of the header via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Header

You need to import ‘Classic’ demo then go to Pages and you can see the Parallax

Regards,

2XDSWU
    Participant

Hey, There’s nowhere I can increase the font size or the bold it in the location you mentioned.

2XDSWU
    Participant

I only want to edit this font style and size. I don’t want edit all of the fonts and the menu bar, there’s no point in it.

2XDSWU
    Participant

There’s no parallax, Could you refund me. The support is not working and i’m not getting the right help I need.

Hi @2xdswu

You can change the font style and its size via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Font Settings

Regards,

2XDSWU
    Participant

Yeah but it’s changing everything not just the header but everything.

Please refund instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.