Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to decrease image size in article details

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Anne LN
    Participant

Hello 😉

Having a 3 colums grid gallery done with articles and with text and title visible.

When we click and it open the corresponding article, my picture is really really too big. I suppose it's a calculation which multiplicate the size but how can I solve it ? I'd like to know where I can decrease it please. 

Thank you very much

Anne

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

Is it opening in the post, is that what you mean? You can change the post image settings within Blog Settings -> Single Post image dimensions?

Anne LN
    Participant

Oh YES Andy ! It was exactly what I needed. Thank you very much :-))

Karan
    Participant

cant we have different sizes of image for single post?. As we just have this global setting i.e located here -> blog settings -> single post image configuration. shouldnt we have these settings for in each post image options??

Karan
    Participant

Please help if something can be done regarding my problem andy. Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Karan,

You can achieve what you want to do but you would have to do it by using the image shortcode and hide the custom image for the single post. I'm assuming you're talking about single post view? 

Karan
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Yea thats right but then the image wont come above the post title right??

Karan
    Participant

Also then its not clickable in the archival pages then if we dnt use the image / video source feature. Correct me if i am wrong

Karan
    Participant

i am using the image effect shortcode, i guess this is the one you meant above right?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Karan,

You can still make it appear in the archive pages and hide it from the post only. But yes you're right, it won't appear above the page title. 

Karan
    Participant

ok Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.