Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to get drop panel to activate via….?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jeremy
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Been a minute since I've had time to work on my own site!! Hope all is well?

So I just happened to run into a site built on Dynamix and they have their drop panel activating when someone clicks an image and their URL is http://domainname.com/pagename/#

I want to do something similar for when people want more info, they can click the image and the drop panel activates to reveal a contact form and other info.

How can I do this? 🙂

Thank you!

Jeremy

Jeremy
    Participant

Ok.. I think I figured it out but now the little arrow acts flakey. Can I remove that arrow?

Jeremy
    Participant

After some searching around on here I found my answers. Now I just want to replace the search box and trigger arrow to a phone number 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

Do you still want the drop panel to function? If not you can edit header.php and remove the following lines

<form method="get" id="panelsearchform" action="<?php bloginfo('url'); ?>">

<fieldset>

<input type="text" value="<?php _e('Search', 'DynamiX' ); ?>" name="s" id="drops" onFocus="if(this.value == '<?php _e('Search', 'DynamiX' ); ?>') {this.value = '';}" onBlur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = '<?php _e('Search', 'DynamiX' ); ?>';}" />

<input type="submit" id="panelsearchsubmit" value="&nbsp;" />

</fieldset>

</form>

then place your text within the DIV which has the class search-wrap

Jeremy
    Participant

Got it! Thank you 🙂

Have I told you yet how much I love this theme?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.