Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to get "lazy load" to work?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
  • SeraLu
    Participant

Hi there 🙂 Iam trying to add lazy load to my grid gallery. I’ve made a slide set via slide set manager for the images (added tags to filter them). When I add a gallery (masonry grid) to my page in the backend editor, there is no option to use lazy load. When I add a grid gallery via Visual Composer I can set lazy load to load on click or load on scroll. But: it does not work. All images are loading instantly.
    Why? Or: how can I get this to work correctly? The DynamiX live demo shows it can be done. I want it to work similar to Portfolio Example One. I want Masonry, Filtering, Lazy Load on click.

Thanks in advance! 🙂
    Alex

SeraLu
    Participant

When I use Visual Composer and add a Masonry Media Grid lazy load works, but then I can’t filter the images. Is there a way to get both? 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

With regards to the Grid Gallery, are you setting and limits of how many you want to load at a time?

The only way to have all three is to use the Grid Gallery or Post Grid Gallery, but you would have to create a post for each image, which isn’t ideal.

If you’re still having issues, please post your WP login details and a link to the page which contains the Grid Gallery and I’ll see what is happening.

SeraLu
    Participant

Hi Andy. Where can I set limits for the grid gallery in the classic editor? There is no option for this. But that is the only way to filter by tags.
    When I edit in backend editor / Visual Composer I can limit the loaded images, but there is no option for filtering. As I only can set filtering when I use slideset manager, but there is no option to use the slidesets in Visual Composer. Very confusing.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post your WP login details and the page where you have the Grid Gallery, I’ll take a look for you to see what is happening.

Unfortunately VC introduced Grid Galleries after I had implemented the Grid Gallery shortcode, hence why there are the different type of Grid Galleries and options.

SeraLu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ll have to investigate this further tomorrow. There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be accepting the limit value ( I’ve tried with Visual Composer too ). I’ll come back to you with a solution.

SeraLu
    Participant

ok 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I believe I’ve resolve the issue now. Please replace DynamiX/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php with this file ( unzip ):

http://acoda.com/tmp/slideset-class.php.zip

SeraLu
    Participant

Hi Andy, the link does not work, there is no such file under this url. Could you please take a look? Thx 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s strange, I had to change the name of the file for it to work, try this instead: http://acoda.com/tmp/slideset-class.zip

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Andy Andy.

SeraLu
    Participant

still get this, when I click the link:

Home/Error 404
    We’re sorry but that page could not be found.

Iam online with Safari. But from email it does not work either.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Try the above link now, sorry about this.

SeraLu
    Participant

yeah! 😀 thx! will try it asap and let you know it it works 🙂

SeraLu
    Participant

ok, it does not load more than the limit, but it does not load more either by click or by scroll. I can see the Pinterest button where the new images should be, but no images. You might want to take a look? http://www.alexandraschatz.de/_neu/galerie/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.