Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to get the right bullet to show up in lists

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Tim Roberts
    Participant

Hi,

In the visual composer, the list tool states that the list will be arrow or check or whatever. I would like to know how to set this to make my list item appear correctly. Right now there is a strange wave looking bullet and it looks terrible. This is not clearly documented. I am not a coder as you can tell from my previous posts. So I need clear instructions on how to do this.

There is no customization to the theme. I am only using the imported data from the XML file, that’s it. So, I just don’t understand why I cannot simply designate a bullet or have a simple point and click choice. However, the theme is 10x better now that it is responsive. Having clean access to lists is very important to me so its a real pain not to have it. Really need your help and instructions that are clear enough that I can interchange them when I want. Thanks, I appreciate it. To see the list item that is default, please go here: pvatestsite.com/outcalt2/ Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Does this happen when choosing any type of list item? Are you using the List widget within Visual Composer to create the list? Please can you provide your login details so we can take a further look into this please? Be sure to set your reply to private when posting login details also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.