Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How To Link the Navigation gradient-f and Rollover

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • 206Web.com
    Participant

Hi.  My nav text is black.  My link hover is white.  My gradient-f.png I made is dark, which makes the white show pretty like.  However, when I am on the Blog page, for instance, the gradient-f stays, but the color of the content hover goes back to black.  I would like it to stay white.

Reason – I don't think people will be clicking again on the page that they are already on ; )

Could you help me please?

Thanks,

j

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi J, can you send me an example page?

206Web.com
    Participant

Yes.

Here, I'm on the Articles page and the text is black.  When I scroll over The Book page, the roll over is white (I took this while scrolled over The Book).  I would like the text of whatever the current page is to be white (currently I'm on the Articles page.)

Clear as mud, I know : )

j

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I unfortunately can't extend my support to cover modifications – your best bet would be to look up CSS forums to help out. But the key to what you're trying to achieve is with the class .current-page-item (depending on what the menu you're using uses). 

206Web.com
    Participant

Andy,

Thanks for your help and honesty.  I do appreciate it!

Thanks also for the .current-page-item information.  I will give it a go.

j

206Web.com
    Participant

Yes!!! Totally learning.  So much fun.  You're teaching me to fish here : )

#tabs ul li.current_page_item a {color:#ffffff;}

Thanks.

j

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem, I couldn't remember if it was current-page-item or current_page_item. I think it differs on different menus etc. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.