Home / Forums / ePix Support / How to make full screen with visual composer?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • carin boshuisen
    Participant

Hi. I am learning to work with your great theme. It goes the way I want it (don’t have much time to work on it unfortunately) but I got this issue with the Grid Gallery. The images won’t show it in full screen mode. What am I doing wrong? You can see it here I used visual composer on that part and I really want to use it in full screen. (I am just sorting things out so my site is not working at this moment). Hope you can be of any help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carin,

Not too sure what you mean by this? Your site seems to be full width with the images showing up fine for me. Are you seeing the same thing as me and are you still having issues?

Kind regards,
    Tom

carin boshuisen
    Participant

The pictures on top are in full screen (and are not made with visual composer) but the pictures below that have a lot of ‘white’ between them, this is made with the visual composer. But perhaps that’s normal?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carin,

That is the page you linked me to. For the page that you are on, the images look like they are set to a particular size. Either try setting a much wider width on the images so they they still butt up to each other when viewed on a larger screen or have a play with the other settings.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

carin boshuisen
    Participant

I found it! Thank you. I’m a newbie with visual composer but it looks great now! Greetz!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

carin boshuisen
    Participant

I already rated the theme with five stars 🙂 (last november 🙂 it is great, love it and the support is fabulous!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thank you very much Carin, much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.