Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How To Reduce The Width Of Styled Boxes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • ck1
    Participant

Hi

In trying to implement styled boxes within the content frame when I enter the code “styledbox general shaded” the width of each box combined will not fit in the Content Frame. The individual boxes need some code to reduce the width. Can you please help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not 100% sure what you mean, please could you provide a screenshot or a link to the page that you are having problems with so I can help you further?

Kind regards,
    Tom

ck1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

They should resize to the size of your text and heading. How have you got the text in there at the moment? Have you split that row up into 3 columns?

Kind regards,
    Tom

ck1
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is a bit strange, please can you provide me with your login details and page URL and I will take a further look into this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

ck1
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have logged in and created the 3 styled boxes in the way you wish them to look. Please take a look at your home page and you will see how I have done them.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

ck1
    Participant

Hi Tom
    Thank you very much for the prompt service, very much appreciated.Is there a chart or a document that lists all the shortcodes, that also displays what they do. Some are obvious bur some are not, like the one you used to correct my issue. Thanks once again!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.