Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to set margins for a picture?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Marcio Gomes
    Participant

I need to set the margin for some images. How should I proceed? I tried to enter via code, but it did not work. I tried CSS, but I must be doing something wrong. help me and exemplify?

Many Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to where you’re using the images? If you’re using images within a text block you can add margins / padding by editing the text block > goto the Design Options tab.

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Thanks Andy for quick contact. I’m actually using an image within a block of text. It have the image and the text. I would like to create margins only for the image, to give space between it and the text …

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marcio,

It sounds like you need some custom CSS then. Do you have a link to the page and do you want to apply it to all images that are inserted into a block of text?

The alternative is you can add CSS classes to the images when you click edit, we could create a class and you can apply to the images you want this particular margin on.

Since you seem to know a bit of CSS I can give you a guide, but if you would like me to login and do this for you, I’d need you to sign-up to the Customization forum.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.