Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to setup gallery page? PLEASE HELP!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Dhruv
    Participant

Hello,

I have a website http://www.alindra.org and I have a gallery page and video page. Right now, everything is hardcoded through HTML. Now that I'm installing new Dynamix theme, what's the best way to convert those pages into using Dynamix gallery feature? Right now, i have lightbox enabled, should I turn it off? when using the gallery feature?

Am I going to have to re-upload all the images and videos into new Gallery Slide-set options? How should I do it?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like you're getting on okay with this now?

Dhruv
    Participant

Yeah, I have to re-do all the links and put videos/images again.

Also, I have a wmv video and I want to use it on video page. I figure that JW Player will be the way to go but it's not working. I selected embed type as JW player but it doesn't load on videos page.

Dhruv
    Participant

Never mind, I think I got the JW Player problem fixed. First i downloaded with viral plugin so it wasn't working.

Dhruv
    Participant

Well the problem is now with embedding is…I used an image for wmv video and embed type disabled .

so then it displays the image and it's clickable and when I click on it, it says Image path not found.

Now if i enabled embedd type to JW Player, it's not clickable and it says Task Que failed at step 5.

here's the link…first video..http://alindra.org/?page_id=12

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I think the problem is you have a space in the movie file name. Try removing the space.

Dhruv
    Participant

I tried removing the space….still no success

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Please PM me your WP login details and I'll take a quick look for you. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.