Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to turn off automatic WordPress Mobile Site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Vanessa Simmons
    Participant

When I go to my site on my phone, http://candidperspectivephotography.com , I am redirected to the mobile site created by wordpress. I have to click “full site” link in the footer to see my responsive dynamix site.
    Also visual composer is not displaying the content the way that I formatted it and will duplicate content if I press save more than once.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This looks like either a plugin you have installed, Jetpack plugin adding this or a mobile site set on your server.

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX(4.0.7) and Visual Composer (4.2.1)? If not, I recommend updating then testing things again.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.