Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to turn off slide set manager limitation?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Sergei
    Participant

I have limit of 47 images and I need upto 200 images in single slide set. What code do i need to change or as I have read from other posts that it depends on server specifications, what kind of specifications do i need to make it updo 200 images. For person that making this website, creating multiple slidesets is not an option. (donno why)
    Does it depend upon RAM of server or php.ini settings?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The best method is to create multiple slide sets instead, it’s much easier to manage. You can select as many slide sets as you require then.

Sergei
    Participant

As I have said this is not an option for me. Any other advice?

Sergei
    Participant

Any reply will help!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your patience, unfortunately it’s not usual support at the moment as I’ve had my whole family come for christmas and it’s a bit manic 🙂

I’m not sure what you mean by there is not an option for you. Can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look for you asap.

Sergei
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean it’s not an option for you. I’ve created a test page for you here where I have selected multiple slide sets. http://www.websalon.su/test/

There is no physical limit, it just becomes unstable. The other option is to use the “image Selector” datasource instead, but you lose some features like “tags”. Again, I’m not sure if it will handle 200 images.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.