Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / How to update visual composer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jim Donaghue
    Participant

Hi guys, this screwed my site before and ive put 10 hours work in today so I want to be crystal clear how to do this.

In plugins there is an update to the wp-bakery visual composer available to download from codecanyon. I haven’t done a thing yet – can you give me exact steps please on what to do so that everything goes smoothly?

“There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 3.7.4 details. Dowload new version from CodeCanyon.”

Many thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If there is an update via appearance plugins, you will need to wait until the next update of the theme as the VC version is different to the theme version. The next version of DynamiX is coming soon.

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

Tom I think maybe that should be blazoned across the top of the help forum here don’t you? Its definitely not obvious. i almost hit update yesterday but at the last second i hesitated thank god. What would have happened had I updated?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

There is a troubleshooting guide that appears on the right of every page which has all the answers to questions like this in. Nothing would happen as it asks you to type in your product code which you won’t have unless the plugin is purchased.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.