Home / Forums / You Theme Support / I do not see Visual Composer active on my dashboard although it is activated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • simon
    Participant

I am trying to edit my portfolio pages and create some new ones. There is no visual composer options.
    I have not done anything new to the site except for activating the woocommerce a few days ago.
    Please advise. ASAP
    Thanks.

simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

simon
    Participant

It was indeed the woocomerce plugin causing the problem. as soon as i deactivated it VC worked.
    Please advise on what to do here as I need to set up a store in the site.
    thanks.

Please coordinate with WooCommerce’s support team to look into the issue as we do not have full control over the issue.

They should be able to identify the issue faster as they know their plugin better than we do.

Regards

simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

simon
    Participant

This one is two months ago
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatability-issues-with-visual-composer

I have logged in to your site and reactivated Woocommerce and Visual Composer looks to be working correctly.

Can you please check and confirm from your end? If the issue persists, please send us screenshots of the issue with Visual Composer from your end so we can try to reproduce the issue from our end.

Thanks!

simon
    Participant

Yes it is working now. Thanks for any magic you did!

You’re welcome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.