Home Forums DynamiX Support I need some help eliminating some blank space below the menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ilanopo
    Participant

To Support

I want to eliminate some blank space that i have below the menu, how can i do that?
    My home page start with some sliders that i made with the revolution slider but i noticed there is a blank space. between the menu and the revolution slider.

I enter inside the home and i wrote 0px on the padding-top but still the white space appear on the website.

I enter inside the website of home, and i put 0px on top but still i can not able to eliminate this space.
    [vc_row full_width="stretch_row" row_height="custom" css=".vc_custom_1437907622034{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 80px !important;}" custom_background="inherit" anchor_link="intro"][vc_column][rev_slider alias="slider1"][vc_column_text]

How can i send you the attachment

My website is
    http://www.dynamixtranslation.com

Thanks for your support.

Waiting to your soon reply,

ilanopo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @ilanopo

Upload the screenshot to the tinyurl.com and send us the link.

Also, please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check further.

Regards,

ilanopo
    Participant

ilanopo
    Participant
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @ilanopo

The login credentials you sent is for a normal user with no admin access, so we really wasn’t able to do anything about it.

On your issue, copy this CSS and paste it into ‘Appearance’ > ‘Theme Options’ > ‘Customize’ > ‘Custom CSS’ box:

.home #header {
        margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.