Home / Forums / You Theme Support / I want to setup the one particular homepage exact like demo like below

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • upendra13
    Participant

Dear Sir,

Recently i purchased the theme from you and my purchase code is f0c0b6bc-029f-4d8b-955a-def4a6282116.

I read the complete documentation but still i could not setup my homepage like the below one.

http://you-sandbox.acoda.com/eyievm8e5v7p107/home-creative/

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  upendra13.

Hi @upendra13

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check further on this?

Regards,

upendra13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

upendra13
    Participant

Any progress Sir?

Hi @upendra13

I checked your WP Dashboard and you are currently using an older version of YOU. Home Creative demo is actually part of the new version of YOU theme.

All you need to do is install the new version 1.1, then delete the current pages (assuming you haven’t added any information yet using WordPress Reset plugin) and then re import the Classic Blue demo.

Regards,

upendra13
    Participant

Dear Sir,

Where can i get the new version? I don’t have the updated theme now and could not setup the things as i wanted. I need your help badly and as you can see already i have purchased the theme with original license and not use it till yet. So i am requesting you to please update my theme and setup the demo content as per my last request, really i would be very thankful to you. Really i needed my sites very badly and want to start launch my business within this week, So help me already one month gone but till now i have not use it.

Regards
    Upendra

upendra13
    Participant

Dear Support,

Please help me to setup home creative demo with exact like the demo. Now i don’t have the latest version and don’t know how & where i can get. Please set up the demo of home creative from your end and already i have given you the wp-admin details. I am requesting you to please consider my problem in priority basis and do the rightful so that i can start using it. My boss is in very rush and if i cannot show him the demo today then i have no other way and i have to refund the stuff with very sadly. Hope you will help me and save my job.

Regards
    Upendra

Hi @upendra13

Unfortunately, we can’t install the theme from our end. You have to personally do it on your own.

The easiest way to update the theme is through Envato Toolkit plugin. Kindly refer to this link for guidelines: http://docs.acoda.com/you/2016/03/10/updating-the-theme/

Regards,

loginmktdigital
    Participant

Hi, i have version 1.3.2 and my home creative page shows blank, please help me this.

Hi @loginmktdigital

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

loginmktdigital
    Participant

Hi @loginmktdigital

I have checked your site and the homepage seems to be working fine. Have you sorted this out on your own?

Thanks!

loginmktdigital
    Participant

‘Home Creative’ should be accessible on this page:
    http://login.loginmktdigital.com/home-creative/

Currently though, the page shows and error 500 from my end (and so as most of the pages), and it looks to be an issue with your server.

Please try to

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.