Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / ie9 bugs.. still

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Joseph
    Participant

HI ..again…

Not happy camper. updated theme like u suggested to eliminate the problem with ie9 footer appearing in ugly blue.
    Just went into ie version 9 windows 7 … still same problem..

Spent an hour with backing up and reloading new theme , sticky menu problem and..
    the main reason I did it isn’t functioning!

need ur help on this asap (looks really ugly) .. i am now in dynamix version 3.1.2 & wp version 6.1

please, please. help me resolve this.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

Please can I get the link to your site so I can take a further look into this. Please set your reply to private also when posting login information.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Joseph
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

1) Background layer 2 has no color set. You will need to take this off for it to show the normal red.

2) We have fixed this for you

3) This is because there are too many menu items for the space provided. If you want more menu items, you will need to move your logo around or size it down. Or you can always put menu items within other menu items in a sub menu.

4) We have fixed this for you also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Joseph
    Participant

just sent something, but don’t c it?
    is it cause i made private?

Joseph
    Participant

k.. I’ll type again:)

:))))))))))

Thank you sooooo much!!!
    Was really excited to c u were able to fix that stuff.

Please let me know…

1) Why was content frame border “not” working on it’s own? what did u do to make it work?Did u add code somewhere?
    I want to know cause if anything ever goes haywire with site, I will be able to fix on my own.

2) what was causing sticky menu to do that? and, how did u fix it?
    Also, on ur site, header logo maintains it’s size, how is that done?

3) Lastly, there was a woman not long ago that asked same thing as me, she wanted 9 menu items and now “voila”
    it’s there along side her logo. She was given some code to expand header to be able to do that… can u please tell me what that is? cause i c it “is” possible. Thank you.

Thanx again for all.. u guys are great.
    Kind regards,

Joe

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

1) Background layer 2 has no color set. You will need to take this off for it to show the normal red.

2) There was a small bug in the latest version of DynamiX that will be fixed in the next version. This is because the logo size on the demo site is that same size as the “down sized” version.

3) I am not sure who you are referring too but she was probably in the Customization Forum and we gave her code to reduce the padding between each menu items. Even so, I think her menu items and logo weren’t very wide so it could be done.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Joseph
    Participant

Thanx for respoding:)

You left out question #1

I will repeat or :).. re-paste

1) Why was the content frame border “not” working on it’s own? what did u do to make it work?Did u add code somewhere?
    I want to know cause if anything ever goes haywire with site, I will be able to fix on my own.

Please advise,

Kind regards,

Joe

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

There were bits of code that were changed but it has been updated and will be included in the next version.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.