Home / Forums / You Theme Support / I'm not sure what's going on with my blog posts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Jack Purdie
    Participant

Hi there,

I have recently published a few blog posts. However, I’m really confused by how they’re showing up on the site.

Everything seems to be ignoring any gaps at the top, and pushing all the post content to the top, making everything really squished.

Great example is below:
    https://jackedfx.com/binary-options-trading-risk-management/

If you can see what’s wrong, then do let me know so I can get it sorted on all future posts!

Thank you very much in advance.

Jack.

Jack Purdie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @stagebright

Before we look into this further, can you please update your You Theme first as you are currently using an outdated version of the theme.

Thanks!

Jack Purdie
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

Thanks, I have now updated to the most recent theme. I hadn’t realised it was so out of date!

Both the blog page, and the video row background problems still persist though.

Thanks again

Jack.

Hi @stagebright

The issue seems to be happening because of the Transparent header. I have forwarded this to the developer for further review.

Also, the video background’s autoplay has been forwarded to the dev as well.

Regards,

Jack Purdie
    Participant

Thank you very much for putting this forward, Edcel. Your help is greatly appreciated as always.

Jack

Hi @stagebright

I just got a word from the developer that the fix will be released on the next update.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.