Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Im very dissapointed in newer version!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Christopher Alpers
    Participant

This is just nuts, I cant insert images into page using classic editor, visual editor isn’t responsive when adding columns, the whole thing is buggy. And the support is slim to none. Complete waste of my time and money!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Christopher, it sounds like your browser is cached, have you cleared your browser cached after updating to WP 3.6 and DynamiX 3.1?

If you’ve done this, please post your WP login details here and I’ll see what maybe causing it.

The support is NOT slim to none, questions are answered every day, all day!!! It’s the weekend, we’re allowed a rest!

I see you’ve posted on the comments too, I won’t tolerate users trying to destroy my livelihood, I work damn hard, every day developing and supporting my themes!

Christopher Alpers
    Participant

Excuse me? I’m a paying customer! You don’t think I work hard for the money I gave you for a defective product? The comment and rating section are on codecanyon for a reason! Ive cleared out my cache several times! While its all good that you integrated Visual Composer into the theme, it has taken away my ability to add images. I looked for an answer on their website http://support.wpbakery.com/forums/topic/add-media-button-in-text-block-does-not-work/ but their support is if you buy it directly. The columns are not responsive, my sidebars end up at the bottom of my mobile devices (galaxy s, galaxy note II, t-mobile springboard). Like I said before, the older theme at least looked better from a responsive perspective and I could add images to my pages. Now I’m having to add everything through content blocks just to get by.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I understand you’re a paying customer and I’m trying to help you resolve your issues, what I don’t appreciate is your telling others not to buy the theme! What you need to understand is that sometimes these things happen, this industry evolves incredibly fast and bugs occur along the way.

The reason I asked about the cache is because this is not an issue for anyone else and it’s not an issue on the test servers either.
    It could be a browser issue or plugin conflict with WP 3.6. Please provide your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.