Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image Carousel Trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    igor
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    i started this topic cause i can’t find a resolution to a bug i got with this theme function (and reading others Topic i didn’t resolve it).
    I set a page with some constructions using image carousel. The carousel on the left skips even if i set in appareance > #primary-wrapper .gallery-wrap .three_column.columns:last-child {float:left;} .
    Also when i click on the carousel, it display not the correct images i upload into, but a sort of “random”. You can verify at this link
    http://www.impresabarbiero.it/edilizia-residenziale/

If you can give me a quick help i thank you very much ?

Cheers

Igor_

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor_,

The Carousel shouldn’t display anything like that . Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

igor
    igor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor_,
    This seems to be related to the content within the first carousel. I thought it was just 1 carousel when I first looked at the page and it wasn’t displaying correctly.

But I see how you have it setup now and looking at the code, the first Carousel has content within it which pushes the one below out of line.

igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Andy and thank you for reply,

i can eventually change the order of the carousel ( i tried and it seems to be aligned ). But i can’t resolve the problem of the images.
    I uploaded images in each carousel, but when i look at a specific one, it show me also other images present in others carousel.
    What should i do to resolve it?

Thank you

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor,

I’m not sure what you mean, do you mean in the lightbox when you click on them? If so, I only see the images present in the one I’m clicking and there doesn’t appear to be any showing from the others. Unfortunately this is a Visual Composer only element, so i’m not sure how it completely functions.

igor
    igor
    Participant
    igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Andy, i would like to open a support ticket directly on WPBakery support page. But i need the product license key; i can’t find it cause the plugin is into the theme. Can you give me instruction to have one? Thank you so much.

Igor_

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor_,

Just to confirm, does it happen when you enable a standard WP theme, like TwentyFifteen?

igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Andy,

i’m not sure what you mean with ‘enable’, but i’ve your theme activated and no other theme in this version of WordPress.
    This morning i wrote to hello@wpbakery.com explaining the problem, hope to have some help soon cause i would like to resole this problem 😉

If you have any suggestion i’m here! Thank you for your time.

Igor

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor,

Did you receiving anything back from them? It’s worth installing the TwentyFifteen theme jus to test that page with. The other thing to test is to create a new page with just the problematic carousel on and see if it behaves the same. It maybe that when its combined with the others is when the issues arise.

igor
    igor
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor,

I’m confused. This page is displaying the exact same images set in the admin on both the main carousel page and the single page, is that the same for you?

igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Andy and thank you to answer me.
    So, the problem is that: the Image Carousel of Casa Barbiero -backend- you can see pictures of a red house. If you look at the page on fronted ( http://www.impresabarbiero.it/edilizia-residenziale/ ) , you can see also a picture with a wood roof. That’s a wrong picture, from another Carousel. I didn’t loaded on Casa Barbiero Carousel, but the picture is there.

That’s the bug. If you want i can send you the stamp, cause you can understand the problem, just leave me your email.

Thank you a lot,

Igor_

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Igor_,

I’m struggling to see the difference in the images. Can you do a screenshot please? You can upload it to your media library and then post the URL here.

Also, the image in question, please try deleting it and re-uploading it. Maybe the conflict is the ID.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.