Home / Forums / ePix Support / Image effects (show title & description without hovering)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Marinske
    Participant

Hi

I hoped I would have the opportunity to show the title & description on the image without hovering.
    http://marinos178.178.axc.nl/animation/

The only way to show both the title and the description, is to choose “text on hover”

But I would be happier if both would be visible without hovering….
    Choosing text + image only shows the Title. That doesn’t work…

Any another possibility?

Thanks

Hi @jezus

Can you resend your WP login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @jezus

You sent over the FTP Credentials. Can you also please send the WP login credentials so I can test the setup on your page?

Thanks!

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

The best option would be to use the ‘Add Gallery’ option under the Page Editor. If the content of the grid is set to “Text + Image” The title correctly appears as seen here: http://testarea.acoda.com/epix/grid/

it looks like there is a slight issue on the Grid Gallery element that even if the content is set as “Text + Image’, you will still need to hover over the image to reveal the text.

Another option would be to use the Media Grid element.

Thanks!

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant

Thanks for your Answer.

If I’m correct, to use the media grid, I need to upload the video’s to the media gallery. I’m afraid the video’s are too big for that. That will be a lot of work.

Is there any chance to solve the slight issue?: on the Grid Gallery element that even if the content is set as “Text + Image’, you will still need to hover over the image to reveal the text.

Hi @jezus

There is no need to upload the videos to the image gallery. You just need to specify the links to the video (Youtube/Vimeo) and others to the “Media URL” of the image you will use for the gallery.

I have reported that issue regarding the need to hover the images to reveal the details to the developer.

Thanks!

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant

I am very very very thankful, that you reported that issue regarding the need to hover the images to reveal the details to the developer.

thank you.

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant

Hi, I’m just checking if it’s possible to solve the hovering-issue within one week.

If not, I will need to start building an image gallery.

Thank you!

We apologize for the delay.

There is no estimated timeframe yet as to when this will be resolved but the issue is already being investigated by the developer.

I will get back to you once I have an update on this.

Regards,

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant

Hello,

http://www.marinske.com/animation/

Like you suggested on Januari 6, I made a stage gallery. That works fine to make the title & text visible without hovering. looks very good.
    Ofcourse a new problem occurs 🙂 : I would like the gallery to be in the middle of the page, not wide like it is now. The main reason is that the menu overlaps the gallery when it is open. Second reason is that it fits the rest of the website.

I wonder if you can help me find a way to place the stage gallery in the center & or not wide screen.

It would also be great if I could place the header & footer in place like all the other pages on marinske.com. But the priority is to show the text.

thanks a lot!
    Marinske

(Only read this if the first question is difficult to solve… The other option you suggested on jan. 6: I tried The Media Grid element on the bottom of the page. But it seems not to be working to make the video play, or to show the text without hovering. I added a media url only to the first image. )

Hi @jezus

The gallery should now be centered.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.