Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image for Row BG/Parallax Loads Endlessly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • John Griffin
    Participant

When setting an image via VC as a row BG, be it Parallax or not/Wide or not, the image is endlessly loading (spinning load icon). I was able to get a very small PNG to work; but of course it was horribly blown up.

Is there an image size best to work with?
    I am sure this is something simple I am missing but I don’t seem to see anyone else with this issue.

Hopefully I am not being too vague. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide for this.

Best

John Griffin
    Participant

I forgot versions –
    WP 3.8.1
    DynamiX 4.0.2

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you as I am not too sure what exactly is happening here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

John Griffin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

John Griffin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,

It seems that you have uploaded your images manually but the file structure is not correct. You have things like /about us with a space in between. This is not valid for websites. You must not have gaps within the files and folders. I uploaded an image via the Media upload section and it loaded straight up into the parallax section and displayed on the site.

I recommend adding all your image files via the Media Upload section within WordPress for correct results.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

John Griffin
    Participant

Right on!
    See, I knew it was something dumb I was overlooking!

Thank you for the assistance and we love the theme!

Best

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.