Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • graphxbyashanti
    Participant

In the visual composer my images are not going to full size. I have 3 images and 3 columns. They are 500×500px each. They keep resizing. How Do I make them full size.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your image should show full size when it is in a full column, as you have 3 columns, the column widths must be less that your image width hence why it is resizing it. I would recommend using a 2/3 + 1/3 column for example so that your image displays in it’s proper size.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

graphxbyashanti
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Which settings have you edited to remove them? Also, do you have a link to the page you are referring to?

Kind regards,
    Tom

graphxbyashanti
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

As you are using Woocommerce, the page options for each of the shop pages do not apply as Woocommerce overwrites them with it’s own settings. You can however change a few of the settings within Appearance > Theme Options > Woocommerce. This may help you out a bit but most of the settings are set within the plugin.

We can make changes including removing the shop title for example within the Customization Forum here if needs be.

Hope this helps.
    Kind regards,
    Tom

graphxbyashanti
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

My apologies but unfortunately that was quite some time ago where as now the number of requests people are making for customization are no longer feasible to make customisations for each user hence why the customization forum was set up. There is a customization screencast on the documentation that may help you out here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.