Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image Lightbox in post content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • 5ngua
    Participant

Hi,
    I see an option to enable Image Lightbox in blog archive page. Currently it does not work within posts. Can I enable this with post content? If not, I am sad.
    Hung,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

When adding an image using Visual Composer, there is an option to enable Lightbox. This should then enable lightbox on the image you have set the setting for.

If you are still having issues, please reply with your login details and page you are working on and I will take a look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

If so, it is very inconvenience to post Lightbox images while blogging. I do not want to enable Visual Composer for posts. Is there any way to do that by default without any plugin? Many themes have this feature. I would like to suggest this feature for DynamiX for the future realese?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just been told this is actually possible. To do this, insert your image on the page > click and edit it > click the advanced tab > add fancybox to the CSS class and save.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

Thanks. Do you know if this is a feature of wordpress by default or a feature of DynamiX?
    Hung,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is a feature of DynamiX as Fancybox is not included in WordPress.

Thanks,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.