Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image not showing in front page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Terry Bradley
    Participant

I create a post and add an image into the post.

Since my front page is not static, it is my posts, the front page then strips out any image that I have in the post.

Can you please explain how I can have my front page show the images that are also contained in my post?

As a sidepoint, I tried to save you time and trouble by wanting to search for this problem since I am sure that I am not the only person affected by this issue. Why is there not a search box please on this support forum? Surely, it would save everyone a great deal of time and effort as surely you dont expect someone to go through all of the 226 pages manually looking for a topic that might resemble their problem?

Regards

Terry Bradley

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Terry,

Within your posts, have you set your image as a featured image? If not, I would recommend trying this. Have you tried playing around with your excerpt settings too? Settings > Excerpt > Untick, Strip Shortcodes. This should then display the image at the top of your post.

The search box is located above the navigation menu at the top right of the window, is it not showing for you?

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Terry Bradley
    Participant

Hiya Tom,
    Many thanks for the prompt reply.
    I had searched Google before entering a query and did not find anything mentioning about checking the excerpt options.
    That was the answer! – Thank You!
    If I can help you in any way, please let me know; Testimonial, FB like etc etc.
    Cheers
    Terry Bradley

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Terry,

We’re glad that sorted the issues, if you haven’t already, please review the theme on ThemeForest and leave a comment there too if you like? Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.