Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image re-sizer conflicts?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Keith
    Participant

I have had the image re-sizing option turned on since I installed this theme about a month ago. Then I changed servers.

All old posts would feature the “featured image” at the top of the posts and the galleries would load the featured images before the move and after the move. However, new posts would not show featured images after the move.

I’ve spent the last couple of hours puzzling over it, checking lots of threads on this and other sites (no answers), regenerating thumbs, reiinstalling WP, reinstalling Dinamix, turning light box on and off etc, changing themes 3 times, etc. etc. The featured images showed in the other themes without issue. Then I noticed that the light box still worked on individual posts, so the featured images were there… Then I decided to turn off image-re-sizer and voila, fixed!

So what’s the issue with re-sizer and featured images? Looking through the server configuration, I can’t see anything significantly different. The database name has changed from old site to new site, but other than having to update wp-config, I can’t see this being an issue.

Just curious…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Keith,

Another person had trouble with this once they swapped to another server. We went through their settings and got to the point that the only thing that had changed was their server. It sounds like a permissions problem but we are still unsure. For now I would recommend turning off the image re-sizer until you find the route of the problem.

Please let us know if you find anything else.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.