Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image Resize Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Drake morgan
    Participant

I can no longer change the size of my images as I did with the older version of dynamix.

I used to just change the image dimensions manually after inserting the image as “full size”.

The images used to come out perfectly, now when I try to edit the size the image just displays a different size image not the size I want.

I have image “resizer” on in theme options.

Any way to solve this ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Drake,

How are you inserting your images? Through the Visual Composer? If so, you can set the images sizes when inserting them through there.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Drake morgan
    Participant

I use the “text” editor its in html. I click the add media and select full size then I change the height and width values that show up in the code.

I just tried the visual composer and the same thing happened.

Some of the images change to the correct size because they already have the correct shape and dimensions eg horizontal.

The vertical ones wont change to a horizontal shape even though in the old version of dynamix they stretched.

I need a solution asap, it has occurred with 100’s of images within my site.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Drake,

Do you have a link to your site? It should automatically crop pictures, it won’t stretch them. It keeps the ratio of the images in tack. If you want to stretch the images, it wont be possible.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.