Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Image Resizing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Sinovah Kane
    Participant

Here is the problem in a nutshell. I use featured images for all my blog post. I have been creating images at 281X165 for a two column grid-style blog. Just recently, I decided to switch things up to image single column grid style of about the two column. You can see examples at http://www.fatalfoxes.com.

The problem occured after the switch. Obviously, the feature image for a single post is bigger than that for a two-column post. I noticed that my images were looking pixelated because they were being stretched. So, I tried to determine the size of the new single post style. Everytime, I tried right-click, copy and add to photoshop… I got an image that was 960X361(or something like). I figured fine, I will just use that.

Once I uploaded the new image, and checked my page. The theme replaces the now 960X361 image with an image that is 300X171(or something like). How do I stop the Dynamix theme from placing the wrong size image in my features?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you try to uncheck the Image Resizer within Appearance > Theme Options > General > Image Resizer.

Please let me know if this makes any difference.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.