Home / Forums / ePix Support / Images in gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Danilo
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed some different pluggins in my site in order to navigate thru images when placing several in a post, however when I activate the plugin it creates problems with the menu in my mobile version, is there a offical pluggin that can help me or what I need to do?

Hi @danidg2588

There is no official plugin for such as of the moment. What is the specific issue with the menu? Please specify so we can check if we can easily fix it with CSS.

Thanks!

Danilo
    Participant

It doesnt pull out for the user nor the link take them where necessary within my site, is there any chances we can fix this for a particular plugin at least?, since my site is about photography users get bored when navigating images due actually is very frustrating and difficult the way it is now, what will be my options to have this fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @danidg2588

My apologies but we cannot visualize the issue. Can you send screenshots or screencasts so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Danilo
    Participant

Not sure how to attach the screenshot, my problem is the site is not as friendly as I need it, and if I get it to be, then I have problems with the menu. If the screenshot gets attached, you can see there is not option to go to the next images rather than closing the image and clicking the next one.

/Users/Danilo/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.21.50 AM.png

Please check now this screenshot, I activated the plugin so the user can navigate thru images very easy.

/Users/Danilo/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.30.59 AM.png

So in my mobile version either i can’t pull out the menu with some pluggings, or I see the programming code as a description of the image.

while trying I just found a plugin that kind of work, but I am still able to see the programming code when seeing the images, attaching screenshot.
    /Users/Danilo/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.45.43 AM.png

Hi @danidg2588

We can’t seem to open the screenshot links you sent. Can you upload the screenshots via http://www.tinypic.com and send over the links instead so we can check further?

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.