Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Images not displaying Grid Gallery – After upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • bobbyg99
    Participant

Hello,

1. I upgraded from 2.9 to 4.0. Grid Gallery images not displaying on main page.
    http://guwansoucangchineseantiques.com/

Should be like this:
    http://guwansoucang.com/

2. Is there a way to get the gradient font color option like in 2.9? using cufon font.

Thanks
    Rob

bobbyg99
    Participant

Hello Themeva team,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank you

bobbyg99
    Participant

A few additional items to note. If I go into the Slide Set Manager and go into the this gallery all of the images show up properly. It’s only not displaying when added to a page.

Also, the images in question are 100×1000.

Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. How have they been added to your blog posts? Are they on the category? The code shows no source of the image path for some reason. Please reply with your login details and set it to private so I can take a further look into this.

2. Not anymore, we could give you the jQuery for it but it was removed as the hover didn’t work.

Kind regards,
    Tom

bobbyg99
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

bobbyg99
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I cannot seem to get to your login page, it says it cannot be found? One thing that might be worth checking is to see if the images are still there within your upload folder. If you reselect the images, do they then appear?

Kind regards,
    Tom

bobbyg99
    Participant

bobbyg99
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Any luck?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tried to log in but it says the password is incorrect. Please can you double check this?

If you reselect the images, do they then appear?

Kind regards,
    Tom

bobbyg99
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Please can you update to the next version of DynamiX to see if that solves things?

After, I will take another look at your site. I will have a chat with Andy also about this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

bobbyg99
    Participant

Ok Tom I upgraded to the latest. Still the same.

I really need to get this fixed for my client. Thank you for your help

Rob

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Have you added any extra code at all? There seems to be a huge chunk of code that is getting loaded in the header and it disrupting the site a lot. If so, I recommend removing all the code and adding it back in line by line.

Better still, if it is CSS, add it to Appearance > Theme Options > Customization > Custom CSS.

Failing that, I recommend re-installing the standard WordPress theme and re-installing DynamiX. Something is very corrupt with your set up and hopefully deleting and reinstalling it will solve it.

I have not seen anything like this before.

bobbyg99
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.